Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winter Storm



I took this picture outside my front door as the current winter storm came rolling in. It does freak me out a little to know that two days ago there was a 100 degree temperature difference between California (where I used to live) and Iowa (where I live now). I mean, that is a little crazy, right? But when I see the sky like this, I feel so lucky. I never would have been able to experience this had we not taken the long journey to live in Iowa.

It's freezing freakin' cold, yes, but it's a wonderful adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like Iowa skies in winter are God's compensation to us for the bone-chilling cold: "Okay, it will be so cold you'll kind of want to die...but by Me, it'll be gorgeous."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...